• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pentair SMART UV 25W Sterilizer (former Emperor Aquatics)

APLATN13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Asking $200 Shipped New with no box. I bought and about to install 1 year ago but decided not too.

Brand new go for $350
uv.jpg

Pentair SMART UV 25W Sterilizer (former Emperor Aquatics)

These high-quality ultraviolet sterilizers feature a watertight sealed design and can be used safely both indoors and outdoors. They are UL-listed and compact, making them an excellent choice for everything from small koi ponds to large recirculating systems. Units can be operated in any position and feature GPH/T5 lamps with 9,000 hours (375 days) of effective life. These SMART UV sterilizer units feature remote-style ballasts with 16' power cords.

Emperor Aquatics SMART UV Sterilizers are 115V/60Hz, with a one-year warranty on ballasts, lifetime warranty on the 3" housing and 90 days on lamps. Made in USA.

All Emperor UV’s use electronic power supplies that will work on either 50Hz or 60 Hz.

The power supplies are not multi-voltage, the input voltage of the power supply must be matched to the local voltage in the field application.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back