PETITION for BAY AREA Reefers Club and Banner on Reef2Reef!

Would you support the Bay Area Reefing community getting their own banner?

• Total voters

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6YFQ_V0Oz-e7vuDg4naZ2vyacPylBdJ9Asa5QiZj7RMf5ffmlLZbLK68QO8ACRt6Xpq5hY0Kxh_JZd7osa1Vu4YxgQOacyNIY9IEYjiIsm6iGOOz5ea0I1_T-nsQ3ado66TBv59j

I hope I can get as much support as possible for this to happen!

I’ve actually made a ********** PETITION so the staff can see how much support there is for this!

Below is the ********** petition description with the link provided :)

Please like this post and share with anyone you know from the Bay Area so our community can get its own banner!

Thanks everyone :)

PETITION

I'm a reefer from the San Francisco Bay Area. As I've begun my own reefing journey, the local community has been incredibly helpful in the beginnings of my adventure into this hobby. I know that the local reefers in the Bay Area all support each other, and the positivity and help that each reefer provides to the other can take many forms. In my experience, that's been reefers offering me beautiful frags for prices I can afford, and giving me extremely helpful guidance on my very first reef tank. I know for a fact that other reefers of the Bay Area can account to the same experiences.

I know that this community would be overjoyed to gain recognition by the creation of a Bay Area Reefers user group, complete with a fancy banner, a symbol of pride for the community we're from. Every Bay Area Reefer, including myself, would proudly show off their bold red banner on every post they make. Every new Bay Area Reefer would also have their first banner on Reef2Reef, making them more likely to be active in the community!

A user group would allow the reefers of the Bay Area to have a dedicated space in which they can seek local support. It would allow new reefers who reside in the San Francisco Bay to instantly have a local community who will eagerly help lift them up.

LINK

https://**************/p/reef2reef-staff-bay-area-reefers-club-and-banner-on-reef2reef

OP
OP
ISFNick

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there is a bay area reefers forum on here already?
There is! But it's hard to find, which makes it fairly inactive.
I think our community deserves its own user group so that we can all come together!
Plus our own banner for the Bay Area Reefers would be quite cool ;)

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think our community deserves its own user group so that we can all come together!
+1

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Here's the other one: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/bay-area-reefers-club-bar.801/

I saved it to my favorites when I first joined R2R, but sad to say no one seems to go there. Maybe because it sounds like it's a BAR forum which many of us might not be paid members of? While I much prefer R2R, the SF Bay Area forum on Reef Central is FAR more active. It would be nice to get a SF Bay Area forum active here as well.

OP
OP
ISFNick

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's the other one: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/bay-area-reefers-club-bar.801/

I saved it to my favorites when I first joined R2R, but sad to say no one seems to go there. Maybe because it sounds like it's a BAR forum which many of us might not be paid members of? While I much prefer R2R, the SF Bay Area forum on Reef Central is FAR more active. It would be nice to get a SF Bay Area forum active here as well.
If you ask me, Reef Central isn't always the best place to get help because multiple people have told me that replies to questions are rare... PLUS I don't feel that having to be a paid member of a group for Bay Area reefers is really welcoming. If I'm a brand new reefer, I don't want to have to pay to join my community!

I think we could make a Bay Area Reef Club that would be twice as active as the one on Reef Central! R2R is the scene! :)

OP
OP
ISFNick

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
local club.jpg
Local Club Members -
Reef2Reef loves our local reef clubs! We offer free forum hosting to any local clubs who would like to make R2R their club home. Each club receives a public forum and a private forum as well as a spiffy red banner with their clubs initials or name on it. That way, every club member who joins can represent their local club proudly with their banner under their name! If your local club would like to receive these free benefits, just contact one of our staff members!

Come on @Daniel@R2R!!!! Let's get this done!

joe0813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so what's different with your group than other groups here that don't have a banner? why should you get one and not all of them?

OP
OP
ISFNick

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so what's different with your group than other groups here that don't have a banner? why should you get one and not all of them?
What's different about the Bay Area is that I live in it hahaha

If there's another reefing community that doesn't have a banner they should try and get one too! :)
I totally support that for all communities! I'm just doing this one because it's where I'm from :)

Back