Photosynthetic Gorgonia! WYSIWYG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tankkeepers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait how and where did you find the non purple ones it was my understanding that the only photosynthetic ones were purple with brown polyp if they really are photosynthetic id like the green and yellow one but everything iv ever read says if they are any other color then purple they are non photosynthetic

OP
OP
Corals.com

Corals.com

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is one coral we highly recommend for the home aquarium!
Be sure to check them out!

OP
OP
Corals.com

Corals.com

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait how and where did you find the non purple ones it was my understanding that the only photosynthetic ones were purple with brown polyp if they really are photosynthetic id like the green and yellow one but everything iv ever read says if they are any other color then purple they are non photosynthetic
Thanks for reaching out! We can assure you they are photosynthetic. We've been offering them for years to our customers. They live extremely well, all colors included! They're all collected in the same area of the Caribbean as well and are designated photosynthetic. Thanks!

Tankkeepers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had no idea about them thats fantastic I looked around for years and everything I ever came accrossed was only purple with brown polyps you learn somthing new everyday as soon as I find a space or setup a new tank I will be buying some off you thank you so very much for the information

OP
OP
Corals.com

Corals.com

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had no idea about them thats fantastic I looked around for years and everything I ever came accrossed was only purple with brown polyps you learn somthing new everyday as soon as I find a space or setup a new tank I will be buying some off you thank you so very much for the information
You're most certainly welcome! We look forward to working with you! Have a great day!

Back