Phytoplankton: Single Doses, Manually Dose, or Connect to a Doser!

bar|none

View Badges
Reaction score
Your dosing containers are the bomb!

Here's why...

1. They are soft so can push out all air before sealing, increase longevity of product.
2. Valve allows you to easily close container...ie need to move / to work with.
3. Can visually see from across room how much is left because they compress until flat.

Emre_Temur

View Badges
Reaction score
Your dosing containers are the bomb!

Here's why...

1. They are soft so can push out all air before sealing, increase longevity of product.
2. Valve allows you to easily close container...ie need to move / to work with.
3. Can visually see from across room how much is left because they compress until flat.
Hi, do you use them with dosing pumps? If so did you buy seperate dosing pump adapters named easyconnect module?

E87E48DB-FD0D-44CF-BF19-46C4EA83C842.jpeg 8925C3C3-142C-44E0-B8A5-2FBC93B28B95.jpeg DCC26C7F-FE76-4FAD-8A7F-F2782811994C.jpeg

bar|none

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi, do you use them with dosing pumps? If so did you buy seperate dosing pump adapters named easyconnect module?

E87E48DB-FD0D-44CF-BF19-46C4EA83C842.jpeg
Yes, I am using the EasyConnect which comes with the soft pouch and the valve. The one thing that could be improved is if the product came in a pouch with the same diameter opening so the valve would fit on it as well. It doesn't so you do need to transfer the product from the original pouch to the easy connect pouch. The two openings kind of fit inside easy other, so put them together and squeeze but there is some potential for disaster and this stuff is really stinky.

denverjon

View Badges
Reaction score
I just got my EasyConnect and I'm a little confused. Barjnone, you say that you had to transfer the product from the original packaging to the soft pouch. I haven't tried it yet but can you not just push the blue fitting into the original packaging so that you don't have to transfer it?

bar|none

View Badges
Reaction score
I just got my EasyConnect and I'm a little confused. Barjnone, you say that you had to transfer the product from the original packaging to the soft pouch. I haven't tried it yet but can you not just push the blue fitting into the original packaging so that you don't have to transfer it?
You'd think. Try it but my 250ml pouch has different sized opening.

Pablo Easyreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm sorry. I mean two different products in stock, didn't want to mean one product for all. Looking for a seller who sells both of them. And I want to learn about easyconnect part to attach them to a doser, does it comes with 1500 pockets or we have to buy two easyconnect module too?
I'm sorry, I didn't understand you. In US our distributor is @CoralVue , @[email protected] can provide you with the stores that have our products.

Luis Easyreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
You'd think. Try it but my 250ml pouch has different sized opening.
You're exactly right. I just tried it and the openings are different sizes. That makes no sense...
Hello,

Last year we changed the container bag to a new one that was much better at preventing the product for degradation and also much more resistant (always good during transport :)).
Unfortunately this new bag has a different container neck size. This is the reason why we have been including a new bag with every Easyconnect 25 (for 250ml) during all 2019.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience, it is very likely that the next Easybooster 25 that you use, has the new neck size, that fits perfectly with the new Easyconnect.

Let me know if this makes sense!

Wrasse-cal

View Badges
Reaction score
Bearing in mind that you have an acrodominant system I would recommend Easysps EVO.

However, Easysps EVO and Easybooster are very different products and not using the latter one will mean losing very important properties for your system.
How does Easysps EVO compare to products like Reef Roids or Reef Chili?

Luis Easyreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
How does Easysps EVO compare to products like Reef Roids or Reef Chili?
The main difference is that our product is presented in the form of gel, allowing to dose regularly and automatically through dosing pumps, whereas the others are presented in powder form. With regard to their composition, honestly our company policy is to not enter in this kind of comparisons.

Larry L

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
A piece of advice about automatic dosing: I've been dosing from the 250 ml bags using a Kamoer pump, it works great! But since the product is very dense it can potentially clog the line if you let it sit too long (especially at the end of the dosing tube if exposed to air). I changed from doing one dose per day to several small doses over the course of the day, and have had no problems at all with clogging since then.

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
A piece of advice about automatic dosing: I've been dosing from the 250 ml bags using a Kamoer pump, it works great! But since the product is very dense it can potentially clog the line if you let it sit too long (especially at the end of the dosing tube if exposed to air). I changed from doing one dose per day to several small doses over the course of the day, and have had no problems at all with clogging since then.
Great advice! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and other users!

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey @[email protected], do you know when the 250 ml bags of EasyBooster will be available again? I can't find them in stock anywhere.
We are getting plenty of them in the next order which is on its way. I promise I'll come back and post once inventory has been received. I do apologize for the delay!

Larry L

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
We are getting plenty of them in the next order which is on its way. I promise I'll come back and post once inventory has been received. I do apologize for the delay!
Awesome, thanks. Also looking for some EasySPS EVO, will probably get the big bag this time. :)

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm also looking to grab a 1.5L bag of SPS Evo and EasyBooster when they come in stock as well!
We are looking forward to you trying them! I like the enthusiasm that's building for #EasyReefs. We've always known they have good stuff, but it's satisfying that other hobbyists are starting to take notice! ;Happy

Are you a Builder, Maintainer or Both?

• I woud rather build out a new system

Votes: 133 24.7%
  • I would rather maintain a system than build it out

Votes: 61 11.3%
  • I's passionate about both

Votes: 344 63.9%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Aqua SD