• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Picasso Clownfish in PA

Anak’s Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any clownfish breeders that have a pair of Picasso’s and are willing to ship or if you are in PA, shoot me a message about them. One of my friends is looking for a pair of Picasso’s in PA. He’s willing to pay max 400.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any clownfish breeders that have a pair of Picasso’s and are willing to ship or if you are in PA, shoot me a message about them. One of my friends is looking for a pair of Picasso’s in PA. He’s willing to pay max 400.
Are you going to the swap in SW PA? There is a local Clownfish breeder right by the venue that could probably hook you up.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back