• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pick up Los Angeles: Super Male Pintail Wrasse

Fallling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, all.

FS: Super Male Pintail Fairy wrasse- $125

I got a pair of pintail fairy wrasses from Pacific Island Aquatics about 5 weeks (happy to show invoice for them). They're both still in QT, but looks like the female is starting to get aggressive (and likely starting to transition since that's the case), so I need to get rid of one of them (I want to keep the female). The males retail for $229 from PIA, and there's also an additional $50 on top of that for shipping, so you'll be saving almost a $150 bucks and getting a fish from a very reputable vendor.

They've been in QT for about 5 weeks and are healthy, eating like pigs. I did 2x rounds prazi and fed metro soaked food for 3 weeks. I haven't done copper yet.

See pics below (sorry for potato quality and my crappy reflection).

PM if interested.

Pick up in Pasadena 91106.

~ H

YpBc1jr.jpg

KMZPRmk.jpg

sU7EMUH.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fallling

Fallling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Note: I've actually started copper today. I jumped the gun a bit on the listing him, but keep an eye out if interested but want to wait for copper treatment to be complete. Unlike any LFS, the fish will have full and proper QT procedure and will have been in my possession for 2+ months.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back