Pick your County which would be convenient for you to be a member of a club chapter.

Choose your county

• Total voters

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Select the county which would be convenient to you to attend local club chapter meetings

Last edited:

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the CT thread. Is it too late to join? I live in Greenwich
Never to late, but the club is in a state of deadness since covid hit. Just like a lot of clubs.
We have tried a couple of times to revive but it falls on deaf ears cuz very few as traveled to this site in quite some time.
But, please, keep checking in.
It may happen. Sooner would be better than later.

Ryker_Wilder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm in Litchfield county and I'm very interested in joining this club! I'm new to the hobby but eager to learn.

OP
OP
kgstei

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Dan I just threw a post out see if we can get enough people to volunteer to get things moving. Let's see what happens. Also put one up on the Facebook group.

OP
OP
kgstei

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. The club finally has a full board of directors which means we are back in business. As a registered nonprofit we needed a full board in order to run the club. We've got that now and we're going for it. I wanted to give you guys a little insight of what we're trying to accomplish with the club. As you may know our first live event of the year will be at the Marine Science Magnet High School in Groton Connecticut. Our goal is to have meetings throughout the state this year. In order to get coverage for every area we need people to help organize and run meetings. We're looking to have our second meeting at Max Reef in Bridgeport to finally be able to offer something close to Fairfield county reefers. As we move forward we will need people in every area to chip in as the goal is to make the club more member driven in setting up an organizing events, big and small. If you have ideas for events or activities or meeting locations and would like to help please comment below with what county you'd be able to help in. As we move forward we hope to learn from each event and put together a template to make future events easier to organize and manage. Let's get this thing going.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 72 38.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back