Picked up my Custom 300 gallon with coast to coast overflow

Daveb300

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting Glasscages and pick up my new 8ft 300 gallon tank with coast to coast external overflow. Glasscages does a excellent job and when I seen the tank they built for me I was so impressed with the quality of workmanship and how beautiful the tank was. The tank was just Impressive to look at. They were nice enough to let me pick it up on Saturday even though it was their day off. Todd came out to load my tank up in my trailer. Todd made sure the tank was in the trailer and secured for the trip to my home in West Virginia. The whole time Todd was loading my tank Tom was giving my wife a tour of the property on his side by side. Tom was enjoying getting my wife some fresh eggs and helping her pick apples for a apple pie. After my wife was finished picking apples and the tank was loaded in the trailer Todd gave us both a tour of the manufacturing facility. He went through the whole quality control process and showed us some nice tanks being built. I was very impressed. These guys are so nice and polite and were willing to answer any questions we had. We left with two dozen fresh farm eggs and a bag of apples and a new tank. Our new tank my the trip home without any problems because Todd took the time to make sure it was very secure. If anyone is in the market for a new tank I highly recommend Glasscages. Joe is one of the nicest people to talk to. Joe is always willing to answer any questions and help you through the whole building process. You can tell these guys love what they do and take pride in their work. It was a very positive experience having Glasscages build our new tank. If I ever need another tank I will without a doubt have Glasscages build it.

20210724_090928.jpg 20210724_090923.jpg 20210724_092008.jpg 20210724_095225.jpg 20210724_082948.jpg 20210724_082746.jpg

Last edited:

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting Glasscages and pick up my new 8ft 300 gallon tank with coast to coast external overflow. Glasscages does a excellent job and when I seen the tank they built for me I was so impressed with the quality of workmanship and how beautiful the tank was. The tank was just Impressive to look at. They were nice enough to let me pick it up on Saturday even though it was their day off. Todd came out to load my tank up in my trailer. Todd made sure the tank was in the trailer and secured for the trip to my home in West Virginia. The whole time Todd was loading my tank Tom was giving my wife a tour of the property on his side by side. Tom was enjoying getting my wife some fresh eggs and helping her pick apples for a apple pie. After my wife was finished picking apples and the tank was loaded in the trailer Todd gave us both a tour of the manufacturing facility. He went through the whole quality control process and showed us some nice tanks being built. I was very impressed. These guys are so nice and polite and were willing to answer any questions we had. We left with two dozen fresh farm eggs and a bag of apples and a new tank. Our new tank my the trip home without any problems because Todd took the time to make sure it was very secure. If anyone is in the market for a new tank I highly recommend Glasscages. Joe is one of the nicest people to talk to. Joe is always willing to answer any questions and help you through the whole building process. You can tell these guys love what they do and take pride in their work. It was a very positive experience having Glasscages build our new tank. If I ever need another tank I will without a doubt have Glasscages build it.

20210724_090928.jpg 20210724_090923.jpg 20210724_092008.jpg 20210724_095225.jpg 20210724_082948.jpg 20210724_082746.jpg
Thanks so much for sharing @Daveb300. So glad you and your wife had the opportunity to experience the studio and the property. I can feel you excitement and look forward to following your journey. We truly appreciate the support. I am so proud of the team! Thanks again!

DARTHROB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glasscages does incredible work and their customer service is top notch! I just received a similar 180 gallon with an external coast to coast overflow. Do you think I need to provide support under the overflow or will it be safe floating in midair with all that water in it? I estimate the overflow to hold approximately 10 gallons.

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glasscages does incredible work and their customer service is top notch! I just received a similar 180 gallon with an external coast to coast overflow. Do you think I need to provide support under the overflow or will it be safe floating in midair with all that water in it? I estimate the overflow to hold approximately 10 gallons.
great question. the overflow was built to float. no support needed.

Thanks for the mention!!!

OP
OP
Daveb300

Daveb300

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Daveb300 Do you have a build thread on this tank?
Unfortunately I don't. I just finished the stand and will be moving the tank this weekend. It has been sitting in my cargo trailer waiting on me. I have assembled a team of guys to get this thing in the house this Sunday. I am excited and a little nervous at the same time.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back