Picking up livestock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

cleopt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question.. for a representative with unique corals or to someone who's done it before. If you choose to locally pick up a livestock say live rock from their office/warehouse, can you select the pieces in person or will they be preselected? thanks

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question.. for a representative with unique corals or to someone who's done it before. If you choose to locally pick up a livestock say live rock from their office/warehouse, can you select the pieces in person or will they be preselected? thanks
Hello, we encourage and always welcome local pick ups. The live rock is located in our farm which is currently closed off to the public but we do allow locals to come in, browse the rock, and pick through their favorite pieces. Nothing is pre selected - we even offer wysiywg concierge service to those that are a bit too far to make the drive. I hope this helps

best, Emilio

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To clarify, if you shopped online for WYSIWYG coral, and made an appointment to pick your order up, they will be packed up for a quick handoff. This way the customer do not have to wait, as the warehouse can get quite busy sometimes.

It would also be helpful if you let us know what your plans is, when you make your appointment (quick pickup, or intend to browse and shop). Thank you very much!

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back