Picky A** Fish

Qasimja

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to get fish food yesterday and i got this brand which ive never gotten before by accident i just grabbed it didn't read the label and most of my fish refuse to eat it they will bite it then spit it out my triggers eat it by tangs and clownfish and angelfish and anthias spit it out anyone elses fish pre madonnas like this? ive tried chopping it up into smaller bits but they still spit it out i dunno if its because the color seems different then regular mysis but my tangs are medium to large so the size should not be an issue for them

unnamed (3).jpg

N.Sreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats interesting I tried a flat pack of the same brand "jumbo" mysis and I had to siphon it out of my tank non of my fish looked at it. They eat literally everything Ive ever offered so possibly quality control issues? Something the fish know that we dont?

ehealy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on mixing it with other foods, or use an additive; either garlic or some vitamins they may be used to.

OP
OP
Qasimja

Qasimja

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats interesting I tried a flat pack of the same brand "jumbo" mysis and I had to siphon it out of my tank non of my fish looked at it. They eat literally everything Ive ever offered so possibly quality control issues? Something the fish know that we dont?
Yea ive had that same experience my fish eat anything i put into the tank thats frozen they can be picky with smaller pellets thou but anything frozen or flake they consume so its kinda weird to me that they wont eat these the color of them looks whiter then the normal mysis i get maybe they just dont recognize it as food

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fish like the Hikari better then PE. I'm trying to use Rods to as my main feed.

Back