Pico Aquarium Sale - Ends 3/5/12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
PICO AQUARIUM SALE
Sale ends 3/5/12

Innovative Marine 4 Gallon Pico Aquarium w/ 4-Watt 14000K Skkye Light Clamp LED Light (Black)
Regularly $150, this week $130
‎4-gallon capacity tank features 6mm bent glass, tempered lid with clips and an acrylic pedestal. 4-watt 14000K SkkyeLight LED clamps on the rear of the tank and has separate power cords for independent light control and timers. In back you'll find an overflow with a 3-stage filter basket and designated heater column.

Innovative Marine 4 Gallon Pico Aquarium w/ 4 Watt 10000K Skkye Light Clamp LED Light (White)
Regularly $150, this week $130
‎4-gallon capacity tank features 6mm bent glass, tempered lid with clips and an acrylic pedestal. 4-watt 10000K SkkyeLight LED clamps on the rear of the tank and has separate power cords for independent light control and timers. In back you'll find an overflow with a 3-stage filter basket and designated heater column.

Ecoxotic EcoPico 5 Gallon Desktop Aquarium w/ LED Fixture and 50% off a RENA 50 Watt SmartHeater
Regularly $117.99, this week $106.19
5-gallon capacity rimless aquarium features 6mm glass and includes a beveled glass top with mounting clips. The elegant EcoPico LED Arm Light includes 1 LED light strip (2 x 12,000K White and 1 x 453nm Actinic Blue) and a power supply. Additional LED strips (sold separately) can be added for planted tank or reef applications. A discreet internal filter with pump is included plus you'll get a 50-watt RENA SmartHeater for 50% off.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back