##### Picture Entry: BC BLOOD BANK GROW-OUT CONTEST #####

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you picked the wrong shirt size, please make sure you correct the error with Adam. Thank you.
I'll confess, I have no idea how any of these guys could have mistaken the "size" option, or thought that sizes meant anything other than exactly what it was intended for. And, that is so I know what size T -shirt you are, as stated clearly on the page. LOL!

Unless, on a phone you had to scroll to see it down there or something? lol what am I missing?

For the record, all the frags are very much uniform size and definitely what I'd consider to be small.

Anyway, I'll elaborate more on the shirts thing here and what we are going to do about you guys "wild westing" this option in a bit as well.

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 9.00.47 AM.png

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hey all, one other tidbit on communication. I am sorry if I have left you hanging here on a private message.

It gets a little crazy bouncing back and forth between 40 pm's here and email. Especially if I don't know exactly who you are. username vs real name vs email

so, please use email for any and all further communication with me about anything contest related please. if you placed the frag order, you have received an email from me at this time. I can be reached replying to that anytime and I promise will get back to you asap.

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I ordered through my phone and just about missed the t-shirt thing (just thinking why would there be different size frags for a grow out?) Then I scrolled and saw it and was like “got it” that makes much more sense

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Use the frag size drop down for your t-shirt size" probably would have cleared things up. I didn't make the connection immediately either, I was looking for t-shirt specific drop down box. I think the excitement over getting the link and starting the process makes it easier to miss the little details.

MiniGbr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll confess, I have no idea how any of these guys could have mistaken the "size" option, or thought that sizes meant anything other than exactly what it was intended for. And, that is so I know what size T -shirt you are, as stated clearly on the page. LOL!

Unless, on a phone you had to scroll to see it down there or something? lol what am I missing?

For the record, all the frags are very much uniform size and definitely what I'd consider to be small.

Anyway, I'll elaborate more on the shirts thing here and what we are going to do about you guys "wild westing" this option in a bit as well.

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 9.00.47 AM.png
yeah, I definitely did the whole checkout on my phone while I was out harvesting on the farm, so I was definitely distracted and just wanted to lock in my spot. Oops, sorry about that.

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone wanna share a pic of the system they're going to put this in while we wait? Here's an old pic. The trusty 40b. I don't have any recent ones as I lost pretty much everything due to a family emergency that took me away from being able to take care of the tanks for an extended period. 20210503_174802.jpg

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine will be going on a tile in my frag growout tank. Along with whatever comes in the battlebox I got with my bloodbank frag.
20220716_113413.jpg

My main display has run out of room for any more corals
20220729_163238.jpg
Seeing that doesn't make me worried at all.

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Tonycass12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seeing that doesn't make me worried at all.

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU
We all already won just for getting a spot and getting this frag on such a great deal. Everything from here on is a bonus! Best of luck to you @oregongrownreef ,you never know how new frags will react to a new system so who knows what will really happen.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back