##### Picture Entry: BC BLOOD BANK GROW-OUT CONTEST #####

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

acananoreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And the bonus terrible progress picture!
progress6.png

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's the list I currently have. Let me know if I missed you. The spaces are for previously eliminated contestants

User
Pic?
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
X​
@IKD
X​
X​

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must say, last night I went to check on the tank before lights out. I peaked in and saw my frag missing.... Again.
I dug it out from the sand bed as I watched my urchin in the vicinity where it was perched. Got to be him moving it.

I yanked out the entire rock structure and pulled out some sand and super glue. Glued all around it, sprinkled some sand, more glue, more sand.
If this frag makes it, it's going to be a miracle but right now I know it's not going to move at all. So at this point I'm way behind on the growing part.

RobMcC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I missed December (and looks like 1 minute late for Jan, so disqualified). We had really bad weather in Jan - power and internet out from December 31 on and off for 2.5 weeks, for up to 3 days at a time - never on for more than 12 consecutive hours. Lost a few of nice corals and anemones, luckily not the blood bank, but the conditions haven’t done well for it.

OP
OP
lynn.reef.nerd

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I missed December (and looks like 1 minute late for Jan, so disqualified). We had really bad weather in Jan - power and internet out from December 31 on and off for 2.5 weeks, for up to 3 days at a time - never on for more than 12 consecutive hours. Lost a few of nice corals and anemones, luckily not the blood bank, but the conditions haven’t done well for it.
I'm sorry to hear rob!

1675254323275.png

you are in the west coast? i think you might have made it.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back