##### Picture Entry: BC RAINDROP ON ROSES GROW-OUT CONTEST #####

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CrunchyBananas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snagged a couple of blue light/orange lens pics to follow juiced up color too
876ACD08-2FEC-4626-AF57-9B3BA632C5F6.jpeg
59AA916E-9DDE-4390-AD0E-2CE3CDD7482E.jpeg

Wiskey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BranchingHammer
@lynn.reef.nerd
@Reefing102

I have my November Entry!
2022-11-22 RDOR NOV.jpg

When I upload images to this site it make the color look much duller for some reason. I wonder if I'm making the images too large? If I post from Flickr it doesn't do that.

Anyway,.. This is just for fun:
IMG_5887.JPG

And for those wondering here is last month. It's encrusting, and I'm getting a tiny bit of growth. Over all I'm pleased for about a month in the tank.
2022-10-23 RDOR OCT.jpg

Whiskey

OP
OP
lynn.reef.nerd

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Wiskey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hello Lynn! Thank you for moderating this contest. It's a ton of fun! I noticed that I'm on this list twice, which is fantastic for my ego, and if I could be on there 6 or 7 times I'd like it even more, but one of my personalities didn't post yet and I'm not sure how to fix that :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Thanks again! People like you running contests like this and donating your time takes this from a hobby to being more of a community. :)

Whiskey

OP
OP
lynn.reef.nerd

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello Lynn! Thank you for moderating this contest. It's a ton of fun! I noticed that I'm on this list twice, which is fantastic for my ego, and if I could be on there 6 or 7 times I'd like it even more, but one of my personalities didn't post yet and I'm not sure how to fix that :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Thanks again! People like you running contests like this and donating your time takes this from a hobby to being more of a community. :)

Whiskey
Guess you just have to post twice ....

Chee-tomorpha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW thanks @Mattiejay6 and @Enchanted Reefs for the help, and others for your inspiring photos of your progress.

Aside from an unidentified algae overtaking my tank, my acros are doing well after making adjustments to lighting and nutrients. It has thrown some LPS for a loop that I have to figure out but I think this little frag may live for another month. It is heading in the right direction as long as I can keep up.

The brown is almost gone replaced by a subtle purple and the base is back to a teal color like when I received it. Polyps are coming back out and it has also started encrusting again.

I've got a long ways to go before this little thing becomes a mini colony. Thanks.

PXL_20221123_233834093.jpg

PXL_20221123_232358372.jpg

Mattiejay6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW thanks @Mattiejay6 and @Enchanted Reefs for the help, and others for your inspiring photos of your progress.

Aside from an unidentified algae overtaking my tank, my acros are doing well after making adjustments to lighting and nutrients. It has thrown some LPS for a loop that I have to figure out but I think this little frag may live for another month. It is heading in the right direction as long as I can keep up.

The brown is almost gone replaced by a subtle purple and the base is back to a teal color like when I received it. Polyps are coming back out and it has also started encrusting again.

I've got a long ways to go before this little thing becomes a mini colony. Thanks.

PXL_20221123_233834093.jpg

PXL_20221123_232358372.jpg
Way to go

Wiskey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess you just have to post twice ....

That works for me!!! If there's one thing I'm good at its talking about my favorite subject,.. ME! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes::cool:

@BranchingHammer
@lynn.reef.nerd
@Reefing102

I have my November Entry!
2022-11-22 RDOR NOV.jpg

When I upload images to this site it make the color look much duller for some reason. I wonder if I'm making the images too large? If I post from Flickr it doesn't do that.

Anyway,.. This is just for fun:
IMG_5887.JPG

And for those wondering here is last month. It's encrusting, and I'm getting a tiny bit of growth. Over all I'm pleased for about a month in the tank.
2022-10-23 RDOR OCT.jpg

Whiskey

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 91 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back