Piece of the Ocean

Piece of the Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reef 2 Reef Community ,
I’m new to the Reefing community. I started buy buying my son a standard 55 gallon aquarium with the intentions to start a simple freshwater. While doing research quickly changed my mind to start saltwater.
As most new reefers I had no patience to wait for success and made a lot of mistakes. Fast forward 8 months later and a lot of money down the drain.... I’m currently having success with a 40 gal breeder. All equipment is HOB.
I also stated a small YouTube channel

Piece of the Ocean

please follow , like , and subscribe

34805DBA-6375-40F9-A329-785BDF59D690.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3404.MOV
    11.8 MB

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new to the Reefing community. I started buy buying my son a standard 55 gallon aquarium with the intentions to start a simple freshwater. While doing research quickly changed my mind to start saltwater.
As most new reefers I had no patience to wait for success and made a lot of mistakes. Fast forward 8 months later and a lot of money down the drain.... I’m currently having success with a 40 gal breeder. All equipment is HOB.

Piece of the Ocean

Hello and welcome to the channel.

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Piece of the Ocean

Sorry to burst your bubble but I think you just made a account with the name of a already existing company. POTO is pretty influential here. It’s a pretty large company

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back