Pieces of the Ocean LIVE SALE 1/12/2019!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
46618182622_65b2da093d_z.jpg

We are giving away $50 to 2 winners to spend in this live sale! Complete the steps below to enter the drawing:

1. Follow us on Instagram or like us on Facebook: @PiecesOfTheOcean
2. Make a post with the image above. You can also download the image here: https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7890/46618182622_65b2da093d_c.jpg
3. In the post, tag 3 friends AND us @PiecesOfTheOcean. Remember to tag us or we can't see your post.

* The winners will be selected by random before the sale starts on Saturday. We will announce the winners here, and deliver the $50 coupon code via DM/PM on Instagram or Facebook. Good luck!

Details of our live sale:

The live sale will take place in this thread. We will post a link, price, and image to each coral in real time that you can purchase from our website. Everything is WYSIWYG, and first pay first serve. You must have an account registered on our website to make a purchase. So make sure you are logged in and ready as items will get sold fast.

Pricing on the website will be correct in case of any typographical error.

All communication will be conducted via email to support(AT)piecesoftheocean.com. No PM will be answered during the Live Sale.

No other prior credit or coupon code can be used in this Live Sale. Our standard Guarantee Policy applies. No cancellation or substitutes on Live Sale orders. One ship out box per customer/no combining ship outs. You can however pick up for your friend.

All rules are subject to change up to the start of the live sale.

Giveaways:

We will be giving away lots of goodies during the sale at random, so be sure to stay in it as much as possible. You never know what you can score while others are not looking!

Shipping:

There is no free shipping in our live sale. Our standard shipping fees apply ($20 for NY, NJ, and CT, and $45 everywhere else). You only have to pay shipping once when you check out the first time. After you will choose "Local pickup or combine with an existing order" so you don't have to pay shipping again. You must choose a shipping date and pay shipping on your first item or we will not know when to ship your order. Below is a screenshot of what you will see when you check out.

Local pick up

Local pick up is not only welcome but encouraged during our normal business hours. Get 20% off (in store only) on any fish purchase made in store when you pick up your live sale orders!

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well now we need a ton of teasers! :)

livesale_1-12-19-R2R.jpg

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back