Pieces of the Ocean LIVE SALE 4/14/18 Official Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just tanked everything and they all look great! This wasn't my first order from POTO and it definitely won't be my last. Thanks again for the awesome sale.

20180417_203846.jpg

20180417_203854.jpg

20180417_203921.jpg

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I won the Egyptian God on the live auction and I immediately got an email about forfeited for non-payment. I just paid for everything that I won but wondering why this item was forfeited?

Here it is in my email:
upload_2018-4-20_21-4-31.png

And the email saying that it was forfeited for non-payment:
upload_2018-4-20_21-5-25.png

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I won the Egyptian God on the live auction and I immediately got an email about forfeited for non-payment. I just paid for everything that I won but wondering why this item was forfeited?

Here it is in my email:
upload_2018-4-20_21-4-31.png

And the email saying that it was forfeited for non-payment:
upload_2018-4-20_21-5-25.png

Sorry about that. We changed the window to pay to 30 minutes for the live sale and we forgot to change it back to 24 hours. No worries we will shoot over an invoice for the Egyptian God.

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about that. We changed the window to pay to 30 minutes for the live sale and we forgot to change it back to 24 hours. No worries we will shoot over an invoice for the Egyptian God.

Sweet. Thx for catching that. Great auction. Like watching eBay tick down and snatched it at the last seconds.

mehaffydr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone just needed to make sure everyone knows what a great company POTO is. This was my first purchase and I bought about 15 items on the Live Sale last weekend. I had picked Thursday shipping. They promptly shipped everything on time as requested by FedEx. According to the FED Ex website package was delivered today at 11:21 am so I immediately headed home from work which is only 15 min. Imagine my surprise when there was no package at the front door like Fed Ex website said it was. I quickly contacted Fed Ex and they said package was left at front door and they would track and call back within 2 hours. 2 hours and 10 minutes later I called Fed Ex because of course they did not call me back as promised. They then stated it may be 48 hours before I get a response. I let them know that within 12 hours everything would be dead. After some intense negotiation they put me in contact with the local Fed Ex office and they were more pleasant and helpful but still insisted it had been delivered.

In the meantime I had receive an email from Kenny at POTO confirming that my package had been delivered and when I responded to that email he immediately called me on the phone to ask and confirm the problem. He quickly apologized even though it was definitely not his fault Fed Ex screwed up and started offering to make it right if Fed Ex didn't come through knowing that if this was not found today by Monday everything would be dead.

The local Fed Ex office called to confirm the missing package and they were much more helpful and concerned than the corporate office which was No help at all. But at this time my coral was still missing.

I was becoming extremely frustrated and decided to look through my neighborhood because I know there a couple of other streets with similar house numbers. I got in my truck and started driving when I noticed that there was a large white box on a front porch just a few houses down from mine. I quickly stopped and ran up too look and sure enough the Fed Ex guy had left it at the wrong house.

I took the package and started acclimating at this point I had lost a few hours but had hopes all would be good. As expected all coral were in great shape because of the excellent packaging and heat packs included in the box. I have now acclimated everything and am happy to say that all corals look great some even larger and better than expected.

THANK YOU Kenny and everyone at POTO I will fore sure be purchasing from your company again It was a pleasure to do business with you.

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone just needed to make sure everyone knows what a great company POTO is. This was my first purchase and I bought about 15 items on the Live Sale last weekend. I had picked Thursday shipping. They promptly shipped everything on time as requested by FedEx. According to the FED Ex website package was delivered today at 11:21 am so I immediately headed home from work which is only 15 min. Imagine my surprise when there was no package at the front door like Fed Ex website said it was. I quickly contacted Fed Ex and they said package was left at front door and they would track and call back within 2 hours. 2 hours and 10 minutes later I called Fed Ex because of course they did not call me back as promised. They then stated it may be 48 hours before I get a response. I let them know that within 12 hours everything would be dead. After some intense negotiation they put me in contact with the local Fed Ex office and they were more pleasant and helpful but still insisted it had been delivered.

In the meantime I had receive an email from Kenny at POTO confirming that my package had been delivered and when I responded to that email he immediately called me on the phone to ask and confirm the problem. He quickly apologized even though it was definitely not his fault Fed Ex screwed up and started offering to make it right if Fed Ex didn't come through knowing that if this was not found today by Monday everything would be dead.

The local Fed Ex office called to confirm the missing package and they were much more helpful and concerned than the corporate office which was No help at all. But at this time my coral was still missing.

I was becoming extremely frustrated and decided to look through my neighborhood because I know there a couple of other streets with similar house numbers. I got in my truck and started driving when I noticed that there was a large white box on a front porch just a few houses down from mine. I quickly stopped and ran up too look and sure enough the Fed Ex guy had left it at the wrong house.

I took the package and started acclimating at this point I had lost a few hours but had hopes all would be good. As expected all coral were in great shape because of the excellent packaging and heat packs included in the box. I have now acclimated everything and am happy to say that all corals look great some even larger and better than expected.

THANK YOU Kenny and everyone at POTO I will fore sure be purchasing from your company again It was a pleasure to do business with you.

Thank you so much for the kind words Mike. So glad everything worked out at the end.

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Mitch,

I do believe you are one of the 2 winners !!!
Congrats buddy.

Yes I saw that in you other thread. Thank you guys for the awesome deals. Everything from my other order is doing extremely well. I will definitely have you guys on my list when I need to order again. Do you have any plans for any sales in the near future? Need to save up some funds again.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%

Back