• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pink Tail Trigger fresh out of QT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Southern California (Ventura county) local pickup.

I purchased and QT'd this guy with the hopes of adding into my reef tank. Found it it doesn't really love when new small fish are added.

I'm not done adding fish yet so this guy's up for grabs. I'd say 4.5" and Thick.

It's never cared about snails or shrimp. I'm putting the price at $1 since I have to list a price, but Its up for grabs to a local reefer with a Suitable long term tank.

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I purchased and QT'd this guy with the hopes of adding into my reef tank. Found it it doesn't really love when new small fish are added.

I'm not done adding fish yet so this guy's up for grabs. I'd say 4.5" and Thick.

It's never cared about snails or shrimp. I'm putting the price at $1 since I have to list a price, but Its up for grabs to a local reefer with a Suitable long term tank.
If I had the 6' I should of bought! Someone will give that beast a good home.

Bug235

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Do you still have the pink tail trigger thanks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back