PLACE YOUR FAKE BETS “7 FAIRY WRASSES IN 1 TANK “

Jaag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How is it all going? I would love to see a video of the whole tank and everyone in there. I am super jealous.

OP
OP
B

Bug235

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone all the wrasses are doing great I did lose one Supermail rhomboid wrasse but it was not due to bad shipping!!!! not from anyone attacking him so I replaced him from a better supplier! I ended up with one Supermail rhomboid and three rhomboid females one of which has now turned male with a really nice coloring, I will try to shoot a video in a little bit if not tomorrow and upload it and try to get it on the site here so you guys can see what’s going on, thanks for asking

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bug235

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone all the wrasses are doing great I did lose one Supermail rhomboid wrasse but it was due to bad shipping!!!! not from anyone attacking him so I replaced him from a better supplier! I ended up with one Supermail rhomboid and three rhomboid females one of which has now turned male with a really nice coloring, I will try to shoot a video in a little bit if not tomorrow and upload it and try to get it on the site here so you guys can see what’s going on, thanks for asking

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
three smaller and one supermale?

I bet that big Scott's rules the tank.

I think it’s two small females plus a female that just changed and the super male hmmmmm he’s A bad boy

You can see the Scott’s is the boss look at his movements I love be it

OP
OP
B

Bug235

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it’s two small females plus a female that just changed and the super male hmmmmm he’s A bad boy

I have 4 Rhomboids 1 supermale 2 females 1 he/she at this point but his male colors are awesome when flailing, the Scotts is calm,,again I get no chasing or fighting at all, when tension rises is when the boys start darting to the surface trying to get the females to Chase that’s how they lay eggs and males fertilize the eggs in the wild

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 Rhomboids 1 supermale 2 females 1 he/she at this point but his male colors are awesome when flailing, the Scotts is calm,,again I get no chasing or fighting at all, when tension rises is when the boys start darting to the surface trying to get the females to Chase that’s how they lay eggs and males fertilize the eggs in the wild

Happy the four is working for you it put a big smile on my face when I seen them good to know I’m not the only crazy wrasse lover ‍♂️[emoji1531].

I’m about to try something myself.

HairyGary

Why do all your fish look like trout?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What’s strange is that I added scotts first which should have been last but he just hangs out, I rather be lucky than good I guess
Very lucky. Hard to tell but is he losing his color? I've heard they get a little washout when they age.

OP
OP
B

Bug235

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy the four is working for you it put a big smile on my face when I seen them good to know I’m not the only crazy wrasse lover ‍♂️[emoji1531].

I’m about to try something myself.

I would love to see what you got plan, I feed two to three times a day and maybe that helps but I know one thing, fat fish are healthy fish!!

HairyGary

Why do all your fish look like trout?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
[emoji33][emoji23]see you trying to get me in trouble

Well I have something cooking as well but will not tell. ;)

I had two female Rhomboids in my take before velvet wiped them out at the beginning of the year. I think they are pretty mello that you can get away with it.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back