Planet Aquarium Steel tank stand

Freddy0144

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Day Reefers,

I have gotten myself into a new build. I found a Planet Aquarium 225 tank and stand that was in my price point, Got it home, and while I am planning things and waiting for parts to arrive I am wondering how people secure PVC, and equipment to the steel stand. I would rather not drill holes to secure things to if I can avoid it.

Please post pics and such with things that you feel have worked successfully.

I will get around to starting the build threat shortly

Thanks in advance for your response.

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Day Reefers,

I have gotten myself into a new build. I found a Planet Aquarium 225 tank and stand that was in my price point, Got it home, and while I am planning things and waiting for parts to arrive I am wondering how people secure PVC, and equipment to the steel stand. I would rather not drill holes to secure things to if I can avoid it.

Please post pics and such with things that you feel have worked successfully.

I will get around to starting the build threat shortly

Thanks in advance for your response.
I don’t have a steel stand, but I’ve used low pile industrial strength Velcro for a lot of things in my system. As long as it’s not in the water, this stuff has real staying power. I’m wondering if you could use it to attach pvc brackets around the pipes so you wouldn’t have to drill the stand.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.6%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 73 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back