Planted Aquarium Hobbyist lurking in Reef Forums because you guys build such cool equipment.

ODwyerPW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thread title says it all:
Planted Aquarium Hobbyist lurking in Reef Forums because you guys build such cool equipment.

Live in Arizona and split my time between Sonora Mexico and Green Valley Arizona.
Getting more permanent now in Arizona, so I am embracing the hobby (Planted Aquariums) with zeal (have a 4 tank rack project going).

Anyway, appreciate the skill so many of you have when it comes to building stuff (reactors, wet/dry sumps, dosing, etc...)… Looking to glean from you folks (and will share some universal stuff that I'm working on.... de-rimming glass tanks, drilling glass tanks, etc..)

One question... any one use Ecoxotic Stunners? I'm looking for 3 more 12" reflectors (model #5020)

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Please share pics of your planted tanks, wed love to see them :)
Wtr2r7.gif

#WelcometoR2R

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! This really is a great place to learn and is also a really neat community!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 62 36.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 58 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back