0   0   0
Looks like it or manjano

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, not a big deal. If you can remove the rock just cover the area in super glue. If not give it a nice drink of lemon juice and kalk.

OP
OP
stephenm894

stephenm894

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, not a big deal. If you can remove the rock just cover the area in super glue. If not give it a nice drink of lemon juice and kalk.
That little turd is bigger than he may look In The picture…..Also I think I found two Asterina stars

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why is aiptasia so feared in the hobby? If you buy live rocks, corals, or frags, there is an almost certainty you will get aiptasia. If you QT your corals…you STILL have a high probability of having aiptasia.

The best things you can do is inject kalk/lemon acid and cover with glue/epoxy. Or just buy some peppermint shrimp/file fish and they’ll eat them.

There really isn’t a need to panic over aiptasia.

Honorable mention: copperband Butterflyfish are also known to eat aiptasia, but they require a special diet of worms and clams. Not for the average reefer.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 55 55.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back