Please help us, congratulate Redfishbluefish on finally being awarded the Hospitality award!!

Kathy Floyd

ktfloyd01
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hallmark Ecards Art GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @redfishbluefish on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @redfishbluefish you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality
Congrats @redfishbluefish

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @redfishbluefish on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @redfishbluefish you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality
Congrats
Share Discover GIF

About Time GIF by BBC

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back