Please Read

REEF2REEF

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
You can leave feedback for sellers/traders that you have made transactions with. Let's please keep it civilized and honest. :)

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
just a note, it always helps to tag the other party in your post so they are aware.

for positive transactions, it’s always nice to know when you’re complimented.

for negative transactions, it makes the other party aware and hopefully start constructive dialog towards a mutual resolution.

:D

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
just a note, it always helps to tag the other party in your post so they are aware.

for positive transactions, it’s always nice to know when you’re complimented.

for negative transactions, it makes the other party aware and hopefully start constructive dialog towards a mutual resolution.

:D
I cannot wait to give feedback on what I order from you toward the end of February. Kids with Christmas before I can buy what I want from you but NO doubt in my mind it will be positive. :)

***I hope is okay to write this.

Romeo007

View Badges
Reaction score
I cannot wait to give feedback on what I order from you toward the end of February. Kids with Christmas before I can buy what I want from you but NO doubt in my mind it will be positive. :)

***I hope is okay to write this.
Thank you so much for all the positive vibes!! I will try to be fair and genuine. Will continue doing the right job..

phil bevilacqua

View Badges
Reaction score
Where can I leave feedback for the forum? Or a suggestion box? I have wanted to say this for months as I’m sleays so annoyed after shopping. Lol. Here goes.....

The selling forums ABSOLUTELY need to have the posts removed after they are sold.. it even says moderaters please remove. I shipped today for 30 min and everything I wanted to buy have been sold , but yet still forsale. Finally made this post. Lol. Anyway. Ty.

Cultivated Reef