OP
R

ravi197699

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
updates

Hey guys it's been long time since put pictures of the tank that we put together. We had construction going on at my place and now that it is about to end I though of posting some of the updates and some pictures to keep you guys in the loop. I am very happy with the end results of the build that me and my friend started several months back. We had some glitches but we have over come those and now tank is running and I have my fishes in the tank. Sumps are fine, frag tank is awesome and set up is basically done and my carpenter have done amazing job with framing the tank in in the wall. Looks awesome and best part is I don't hear anything when I am in front of the tank not even if put my ear on the glass to hear water splash....Here are the pictures that I would love to share with you guys...

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

Koaleigh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has been fascinating reading all the posts in this thread as I have been considered attempting something like this as well. It looks like you done an awesome job and congrats on a great build. It's now about 3 and a half years since you completed this build so I am wondering how it is going and have you had any issues arise over this time?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back