Status
Not open for further replies.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Pittsburgh Marine Aquarium Society Incorporated is no longer active, however we here at the 3 Rivers Marine Aquarium Society would like to invite you to be part of our group. If you have a life time membership card to PMASI we would be more than happy to offer you a life time membership to 3RMAS at no cost to you. In order to claim your free life time membership card to 3RMAS we ask that you attend one of our meetings and present us with proof of your lifetime membership to the dissolved club and provide us with your updated information. The Deadline to claim this offer is our June 16th, 2018 meeting. If there are questions you may call Jaime Adams at 412-657-7586

Last edited:
OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The deadline is approaching. I just wanted to send out a reminder. I have gotten a couple messages of people not being able to make it to a single meeting within 6 months and one or two who have been but did not renew their card. If you contact me with photos of your Lifetime PMASI membership card or other proof of purchase along with your full contact information, Telephone/E-Mail/Mailing Address, we can get you on board. After the June 16th deadline the matter is closed as put forth by a vote and there will be nothing that I can do for you.

Dave Matalka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Jaime,
This is Dave Matalka, you visited me last year in Heidelberg to check out my tank.
I am thinking of selling that tank to someone that would desire a 90 gallon Marine aquarium with all things included.
Let me know, [email protected]
Thanks

Misled

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Dave. Most people won't see this here. Start a thread telling us what's for sale. Doesn't have to go through Jamie. Just post it up!!! :)

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 82 87.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back