• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pod of Wrasses for sale: Pintail, Carpenter, Canary.

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cash & Pick-up only

I have 3 wrasses for sale: Splendid Pintail, Carpenter, and Canary. All were fully quarantined and bought from TSM Aquatics in N.J. Each fish is absolutely healthy with no blemishes.

I will not split up. I'm shutting down the tank as soon as these sell. The whole lot for $200 or reasonable offer. Additionally, I have a Yellow Watchman Goby that the buyer is welcome to have with purchase.

I'm located in New Castle County, Delaware. Approximately an hour from Philly or South Jersey over the Delaware Memorial Bridge.

Pintail Wrasse
fishsale7.jpg

Carpenter Wrasse

fishsale6.jpg

Canary Wrasse

yellow fish.jpg

It's very difficult to get a real good picture of these fish. They freak out when they see the phone. I did get a short video recently of the fish.

Last edited:

jp_75

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t believe they still not sold!

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again all the fish are doing great after being in the tank for 24hrs now

OP
OP
S.Pepper

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again all the fish are doing great after being in the tank for 24hrs now

Awesome to hear, my friend. If u find the time to stop by the house, I have a pouch of Reef Nutrition Chroma Boost pellets. Really good nutrition and those wrasses go as crazy for it, as they did LRS Reef Frenzy. Sorry, I meant to give it to you when you picked up the fish. No big deal. I'll hold on to it for a week or 2 and then throw it out.

Thanks again. You were awesome to do business with.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad to see you leave the hobby. Someone will get some great fish as TSM is very Thorough with the health of their fish

Back