Podtoberfest Sale: 2x PodPoints, 20% Off Snails, FREE Nano Brine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Podtoberfest Sale Web Banner.png

PODTOBERFEST SALE DETAILS:

1. Earn Double PodPoints- 20% back in store credit, usually 10% back for PodClub Members

2. Save 20% on all Captive Bred Trochus & Cerith Snails- limited quantity in stock, they wont last long

3. Get a FREE bag of Nano Brine with Purchase using one of the codes below:

Orders $1+: Free 250+ Nano Brine ($10 value) CODE: PODTOBER

Orders $55+: Free 500+ Nano Brine ($15 value) CODE: PODTOBER55

Orders $100+: Free 1,000+ Nano Brine ($25 value) CODE: PODTOBER100

Orders $150+: Free 2,000+ Nano Brine ($45 value) CODE: PODTOBER150

Orders $200+: Free 4,000+ Nano Brine ($80 value) CODE: PODTOBER200

155e133a-e00a-4b13-97f8-ec2d9f4df24d.png

PodClub Member Benefits
  • Buy One Get One FREE for new members on our 5280 Pods and OceanMagik Phytoplankton combo pack. The perfect way to seed your tank!
  • 10% back in PodPoints rewards points on every dollar spent. Redeemable on any order, they never expire!
  • Exclusive PodClub Mailing List with sales, discounts, and other promotions that are not available to the general public
  • PodClub Member Dashboard that allows you to manage, track and update auto-delivery subscriptions and past orders and safely store payment and shipping info for faster checkout!
Click here to join now for FREE!

Offer limited to first 200 coupon redemptions. Existing members always receive offers like this first via email! You must be a PodClub member and be logged in to your account to redeem this offer. The PodClub is totally free to join at www.algaebarn.com/podclub.​

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How long is this offer good for?

This offer is good for the first 200 coupon redemptions which have been more than halfway redeemed so far. The snails will be listed as out of stock once they are all spoken for. Thank you for asking!

kinetic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AlgaeBarn I'm hoping to keep my tank free of any nuisance algae and even coralline if I can help it (probably can't). Other than raising them in fishless systems, any other precautions against nuisance algae?

OP
OP
AlgaeBarn

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@AlgaeBarn I'm hoping to keep my tank free of any nuisance algae and even coralline if I can help it (probably can't). Other than raising them in fishless systems, any other precautions against nuisance algae?
Our pods are harvested and then bagged on freshly mixed salt using 0.00 TDS RO/DI water. You have nothing to worry about, thank you for asking!

Awesome Dennis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took advantage of some of the offers they have going and it was a great experience!

kinetic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some trochus and cerith! The trochus are the red banded variety I believe. I was thinking they might be the blackfooted, but these seem to be mostly active at night and barely move or try to right themselves from falling until the light is off. I actually never see them move during the day (I only got 10, so it's easy to keep track of them), but when I wake up in the morning, they're totally in different spots.

The cerith are pretty small. I'm not a snail expert, but these are smaller than the ones I've seen (not at all a bad thing). They're really cool looking. They don't have smooth black (semi-speckled) shells, they instead of a rough surface and some pretty awesome colors. Some are black, others are green/blue/purple. The colorful ones might just be algae/coralline, but they look great. They bury themselves most of the day and also seem to be nocturnal.

When I first got my trochus, they looked like they were all dead. I'm happy to say that after a couple days I believe they're all 100% alive and well.

Again, what a quality purchase from AlgaeBarn!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

• Other.

Back