Poll: Have you ever tried to breed Clownfish?

Have you ever tried to breed your Clownfish?

• Yes - Successfully

Votes: 40 9.2%
  • Yes - Not successfully

Votes: 22 5.1%
  • No - But considering it

Votes: 89 20.6%
  • No - No interest in attempting it

Votes: 168 38.8%
  • No - I do not have spawning clowns

Votes: 56 12.9%
  • No - I do not have clowns

Votes: 58 13.4%

• Total voters

Tiger-Paws

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clowns spawning spured me on to try other fish, such as dottybacks, cardnels, gobies, and even mandarins all of which I was successful with. I was not too great with royal grammas jawfish, and quite a few others. However life called and now I'm a military man moving every so often. Now that I'm at a base that I will more likely be staying at until the end of my contract. I've set up another reef and may start breeding fish once more.
Good for you Surfzone, serving your country is a calling, I stayed 35 years and while I have a lot of regrets for what I witnessed, did and ordered others to do, I would do it all again. The men I trained with, fought with, comforted while the life left them, lived 24/7 for months on end with, got stone drunk with and had the honor and privileged to command were and are some of the finest examples of what it means to be an American.

My reef tank (soon to be tanks) is my PTSD treatment.

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good for you Surfzone, serving your country is a calling, I stayed 35 years and while I have a lot of regrets for what I witnessed, did and ordered others to do, I would do it all again. The men I trained with, fought with, comforted while the life left them, lived 24/7 for months on end with, got stone drunk with and had the honor and privileged to command were and are some of the finest examples of what it means to be an American.

My reef tank (soon to be tanks) is my PTSD treatment.
God Bless You and thank you for sharing :)

Philip Chin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the most enjoyable aspect of the hobby for me so far. It took a lot of research, trial and error and patience, but it was well worth it!!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back