Poll: Have you ever used skulls or other creative forms in your reef?

Have you ever used skulls or some other creative forms in your reef?

• Yep! Skulls all the way!

Votes: 37 5.2%
  • Yep! I used something other than skulls. (Be sure and post about it in the thread)

Votes: 34 4.8%
  • Nope, but I'd like to try that.

Votes: 148 20.7%
  • No way! I hate things that look unnatural in the reef.

Votes: 506 70.9%

• Total voters

Bunnee911

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. Not my photo.

286879C1-C05E-4AA7-B4F1-CE9FC62847E6.jpeg

jon99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never put anything in my tank.

Not to get too off topic here, but is there any risk putting metal cans, aluminum, etc into a reef tank? I imagine they corrode/break down pretty quickly in saltwater. Can this release anything unwanted into the water?

2Shainz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fullsizeoutput_13a5.jpeg

WWC Lime Green Cyphastrea on a Coke Bottle. Looks like most reefs I have dove on.

webmanny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of these look awesome. I may only consider a skull with an anemone on top. Made to look like a Rasta skull.

Toolman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks cool, but you wouldn't necessarily find that on a reef. I go for the more natural.

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if you cut the live rock to look like a skull, it could be kinda vague and maybe not **** sapien but rather H. Erectus or something with a more pronounced brow? I’m not sure I’d do it with just plastic and stuff but I’d be totally cool with live rock. Making the jaw would be hard though. If anyone has ever read the popular author HP lovecraft it would be awesome to have a Cthulhu reference in there somewhere ha ha ha

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if you cut the live rock to look like a skull, it could be kinda vague and maybe not **** sapien but rather H. Erectus or something with a more pronounced brow? I’m not sure I’d do it with just plastic and stuff but I’d be totally cool with live rock. Making the jaw would be hard though. If anyone has ever read the popular author HP lovecraft it would be awesome to have a Cthulhu reference in there somewhere ha ha ha

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ArowanaLover1902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really sorry about the repeated post, I tried to do it on my phone ughhhh

JoeIII

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a crashed helicopter that my son wanted. It used to be covered in montipora, but that died during Irma so I've placed some bizzaro cyphastrea on it which I just starting to encrust again

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back