POLL: How many individual corals did you buy this past weekend from R2R Black Friday Weekend Vendors?

How many individual corals did you buy this past weekend from R2R Black Friday Weekend Vendors?

Votes: 73 70.9%
  • 1-5

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • 6-10

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • 11-15

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • 16-20

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 21-30

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 31-40

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • 41-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 51 or more (tell us more)

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

littlebeard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Do you know how many more orders are taken this weekend than any other time of year? I'm assuming that also pushed delivery services to their max infrastructure. The probability of an order being delayed or the box being set out on some cold runway because they have no where else to put it has to go way up. I could be wrong, but I'm patient enough to wait till other times of the year.

I'm not lucky enough to win a "free" gift from a store, or crazy enough to wait in line for that "Door Buster". I view black friday weekend similar to the picture below.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

rhostam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@RiptideAquaculture had super great deals I couldn’t resist for CyberMonday. But I did have to limit myself since I picked up a few unplanned (though researched) fishies. Oh, I also promised myself I wouldn’t buy any new corals until the new year. FAIL.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 34.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back