Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Small pick up from this past weekend. I couldn’t pass up on this beauty

OG bounce
5e06cc6cf6a6cd5a679305744f73a41d.jpg
Even as tiny shrooms I live the OG's do much!!

You better watch out! I'm doing a shroom order soon though! haha

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys get the bounce mushrooms over there?
We get the off-brand varieties haha there a few very sneaky OG's floating around and I was lucky enough to get one from a friend! Most of them are not quite as bouncey as what you guys get though!

I’m patiently waiting... Let’s see em
Only once you've set your nano up :p haha

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve gone a little crazy the last few weeks.here’s a List if the new additions...

cc kombucha
Bc bonfire
Bc skinny love
Wwc all star
Pc Superman
Pink lemonade
Lro Baja blast
Lro heartthrob
Tsa creamsicle
Sunkiss bounce
Kryptic mushroom
Tsa dragon soul torch

I’ll leave this as a teaser. my favorite out of the bunch.
283c190f5701609f02ee66e267ff4d53.jpg
I’m happy I found this build I’m glad there are people out there taking pictures and showing coral the right way not sliding the saturation all the way over

What is this coral it’s beautiful

OP
OP
SneakyTortuga

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m happy I found this build I’m glad there are people out there taking pictures and showing coral the right way not sliding the saturation all the way over

What is this coral it’s beautiful

I really appreciate that! I’ve been trying to work on my photography skills! I try to make the pictures as true as possible.

That is frag is the wwc all star! It’s stunning in person

OP
OP
SneakyTortuga

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We get the off-brand varieties haha there a few very sneaky OG's floating around and I was lucky enough to get one from a friend! Most of them are not quite as bouncey as what you guys get though!

Only once you've set your nano up :p haha

Stop that! I’m still trying to figure out where I would fit a new tank! I set up the new desk yesterday and it doesn’t fit -_-. I was thinking maybe setting up a pico 4 gallon. Are shrooms difficult to keep in a small tank?

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really appreciate that! I’ve been trying to work on my photography skills! I try to make the pictures as true as possible.

That is frag is the wwc all star! It’s stunning in person
You learn from the profit Bubba like I did?

I swear he has stock in light room

OP
OP
SneakyTortuga

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You learn from the profit Bubba like I did?

I swear he has stock in light room

Ohh you know master bubba as well!? He’s well versed in the ways of Lightroom! Lol
He’s the reason I downloaded Lightroom in the first place. He should be paid for how much he promotes lightroom

I think a sexy shrimp shroom tank would be great and pretty easy to maintain

That’s what I’m thinking. I was looking At a little 5 gallon pick tank. Just need to figure out where I could fit it in

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stop that! I’m still trying to figure out where I would fit a new tank! I set up the new desk yesterday and it doesn’t fit -_-. I was thinking maybe setting up a pico 4 gallon. Are shrooms difficult to keep in a small tank?
Stop what? :rolleyes:
That's a bummer, plenty of other spaces to hide a pico! haha well mines 7g and I'm doing a 24% water change twice a week and the corals love it! No sand so I can see where the detritus is and I just use a turkey baster to suck it all out and it takes about 5mins of effort for a water change haha I just have a 7g barrel of saltwater sitting under my desk premade that I use for water change water and that lasts 2 weeks :) Will last longer once the tank is older and has some mature live rock :D

I would highly recommend the waterbox nano 7 if you could get your hands on one as they've discontinued them already :(

OP
OP
SneakyTortuga

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stop what? :rolleyes:
That's a bummer, plenty of other spaces to hide a pico! haha well mines 7g and I'm doing a 24% water change twice a week and the corals love it! No sand so I can see where the detritus is and I just use a turkey baster to suck it all out and it takes about 5mins of effort for a water change haha I just have a 7g barrel of saltwater sitting under my desk premade that I use for water change water and that lasts 2 weeks :) Will last longer once the tank is older and has some mature live rock :D

I would highly recommend the waterbox nano 7 if you could get your hands on one as they've discontinued them already :(

Or even the water box 4 gallon. Seems like they are both discontinued but I’ll try to get my hands on one of the 2.

@SneakyTortuga What do you plan on putting in the pico?

I’ve always wanted to do a small planted tank but then I got the idea of doing a nano/pico shroom tank. It’s still not a for sure thing but I am considering it

OP
OP
SneakyTortuga

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The definition of a brown turd.. wwc do the do
eb879afb01bc357b3bd9f447bb487571.jpg

Anyone have a colony picture?

One of the negatives of buying corals you see under heavy blue pictures instead of seeing in person.

I put it next to my vivid confetti to make the confetti shine even more
62db3b02c9b008d6d1c32ef4dbae1fb1.jpg

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or even the water box 4 gallon. Seems like they are both discontinued but I’ll try to get my hands on one of the 2.
A 4 would be an excellent choice as well! Such a perfect little tank line for a nano/pico :)

Things are looking really nice man!! Love that confetti shame about the do the dew though :( I'm sure you'll colour it in no time!

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for King Fiji, but at green stag prices!

Whats the difference with the RRA Orange Passion? I saw you had one for sale and I don't think i've seen the RRA one

OP
OP
SneakyTortuga

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for King Fiji, but at green stag prices!

Whats the difference with the RRA Orange Passion? I saw you had one for sale and I don't think i've seen the RRA one

Lol good luck on that endeavor! I’ll trade you for one of those nice shrooms [emoji6]

The rra op is a lighter color op that gets these really nice yellow polyps. (Mine hasn’t gotten there ) I sourced mine from pirates reef and his colony is insane in person

Back