OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I didn’t know interruptus so so mean either, especially since they are in the dwarf category.I had a pair but male jumped and thought maybe the female would not be so mean but once got to 3” turned into a terror also. The angels they killed were bigger than them.
I do need some more rock for my new tank. I will send you pm. Thanks
Wow, makes me want to think twice about them. My 500G has some HUGE angels but also 4 flames and 1 coral beauty who fly under the radar that the large ones have ignored thus far. Pretty cool -- but I imagine at a minimum an interruptus would tear them up. I will steer clear!

argiBK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow, makes me want to think twice about them. My 500G has some HUGE angels but also 4 flames and 1 coral beauty who fly under the radar that the large ones have ignored thus far. Pretty cool -- but I imagine at a minimum an interruptus would tear them up. I will steer clear!

Interruptus are very large for dwarves too, the one time I visited Blue Harbor in Osaka, they had one about 7”.

When dwarf angels go heel, they really turn evil. My old Coral Beauty was an absolute terror to any new fish, it took out a Helfrich’s within a couple hours of adding it and nearly killed my YB Regal (that I sumped for a good 6 months).

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 45 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.5%
Back