• PLEASE create your market listing (new for sale thread) HERE in our new marketplace! The new marketplace will allow you to create listings based on criteria that will help those searching for aquarium products and livestock find your items easier. You will also be able to accept online payment or your own method of outside payment. The new market will also allow you to pick and choose who you sell to easier, keep track of your products, give and receive feedback scores and much more! Thank you. For more info please see this thread or go directly to the Beta Market here.

Popular High/Mid End Acro pack! HW OP POTO Fruitopia

Marketplace

Lollipop

View Badges
Reaction score
i cut a huge piece of Home wrecker and thought would make a nice pack to offer! these pictures were taken a week ago. know that i dont have those fancy pictures many of guys here offer - i dont even believe in white balancing - the truth about white balancing is that it adds colors that do not exist in the picture to offset blue/greens! Plus i am lazy and stick to iphone camera LOL.
  • JF Homewrecker 1" & thick
  • RR Orange passion 3/4"
  • POTO sidechick encrusted (sorry the picture has too much blue! - must have forgotten the orange filter- so i added less encrusted previous picture)
  • RR Fruitopia Encrusted
$600 shipped
s-l1600 (51).jpg
s-l1600 (42).jpg
IMG-3689 (2).JPG
s-l1600 (48).jpg
s-l1600 (45).jpg

also got these fragged if you are interested in adding to the pack (ask for pictures)
  • a dinky 1/2" WD accidental frag $35
  • 1" RR the Vinh 30
  • 2" PC rainbow (multi branch) 30
  • 1-1/2" RR skittles (multi branch) 50
  • 1-1/2" ASD rainbow milli (multi branch) 80
  • 1-1/2" chunky SC
  • FHC blue rocket 1" (multi branch) frag 30
  • Tyree Pinky the Bear 1" frag (multi branch) 40

Zoanthids

Have you ever had a reef tank with no sump and how did it go?

• YES and it was just fine

Votes: 186 59.0%
  • YES but it was difficult

Votes: 60 19.0%
  • NO

Votes: 61 19.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 2.5%
Innovative Marine