• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Poseidon Copepod & Phyto CL system and Neptune DOS doser for sale

Item Price
$125-$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

stephanjupillat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Poseidon CL system and Neptune DOS doser.

Selling a mostly complete poseidon reef system. I used one podnest which was thrown away but I bought an extra one so you have everything needed, except phyto and copepods. Think I used 3 bags but as you can see there are a lot left. Used for a couple weeks so essentially brand new. Comes with added airpump and extra dimmer with wire splitter.

Jamison, PA 18929
SOLD

20221004_145153.jpg

Capture.JPG

Neptune DOS system. Will ship in original packaging with 1 brand new replacement pump head. I added rodi quick connects. Bought 11 months ago and I've only dosed all for reef and carbon into a 60 gallon, so there can't be many hours on them. Works perfectly. I even for the first time calibrated them last month and they were still perfect, no changes after 10 months. I'm replacing it with a Kamoer 4 doser as I don't have room to add another DOS.

Just need a few days to remove and package it for you. I was thinking this weekend and ship out Monday.
SOLD

20221004_145307.jpg

20221004_152542.jpg

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back