Possible andre's ultimate jawbreaker...... opinions?

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought this jawbreaker from a semi local reefer a couple months ago as an Andres ultimate jawbreaker. The seller bought his from another reefer. I got the contact info for the reefer he bought his momma from but can't get a reply from them.

The local I bought mine from gave me a great deal considering what Andres go for from legendary corals. His mom had very little red and lots of green. Not as much green as some of the Andre's legendary corals sells but much more then the amount of red she had and much more then any of my jawbreakers ever have.

Baby was almost clear when I got it and a little smaller then a pencil eraser but had an obvious green stripe and no visible red. The baby has also been a handful. Extremely finicky with everything and has detached several times in the past couple months. I finally have it happy attached and growing. Now that it's a bit smaller then a dime it has lots of green coming through and a big green stripe. As small as it is I'm having trouble getting pics with all the green but you can see it clearly has a nice green stripe and some specs of green. In person there is much more visible green. Also no red yet.

Sorry for the long winded post but what do you guys think? Do you think I got a good deal on a legit Andres or just a regular tie dye that is gonna end up being absolute fire?

Opinions?

20210211_170218.jpg 20210211_170220.jpg

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought this jawbreaker from a semi local reefer a couple months ago as an Andres ultimate jawbreaker. The seller bought his from another reefer. I got the contact info for the reefer he bought his momma from but can't get a reply from them.

The local I bought mine from gave me a great deal considering what Andres go for from legendary corals. His mom had very little red and lots of green. Not as much green as some of the Andre's legendary corals sells but much more then the amount of red she had and much more then any of my jawbreakers ever have.

Baby was almost clear when I got it and a little smaller then a pencil eraser but had an obvious green stripe and no visible red. The baby has also been a handful. Extremely finicky with everything and has detached several times in the past couple months. I finally have it happy attached and growing. Now that it's a bit smaller then a dime it has lots of green coming through and a big green stripe. As small as it is I'm having trouble getting pics with all the green but you can see it clearly has a nice green stripe and some specs of green. In person there is much more visible green. Also no red yet.

Sorry for the long winded post but what do you guys think? Do you think I got a good deal on a legit Andres or just a regular tie dye that is gonna end up being absolute fire?

Opinions?

20210211_170218.jpg 20210211_170220.jpg
Looks promising! Keep us posted!!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back