Possibly reverse engineering the Orphek Atlantik - What's the correct way to provide input to the Apex programmatically?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Meldrath

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really really really like the Orphek Atlantik V4 gen2's... however their lack of integration with the Apex makes it a no go for me currently.

As the title says, what's the current accepted method to input data to the Apex as I understand there is no real exposed API... *angry face*

Rick Krejci

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just use the (admittedly clunky) web interface to program my Atlantik V4 G2. Works just fine. Just use the Apex to shut it off in case of a power failure or something to save on my UPS power. Really not a big issue for me.

Rick Krejci

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree it would be nice to have full support, but having gone through the various options (Kessil, Ecoteck, T5's), the Atlantik is the only one I'm completely happy with. I don't change my lighting schedule very often, so I'm OK without the Apex support. It would be nice if Orphek had a nicer App, since theirs isn't great, but it gets the job done.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back