Possibly unknown about Vivid Aquariums (not a paid sponsor, just a very happy customer)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a shipment of inverts from Vivid Aquariums because I couldn't find trochus snails anywhere. I was able to snag 8, and while I was at it, I got 3 peppermint shrimp and 2 turbo snails (love this snail). I messaged them today since the shipment is getting here tomorrow to ask about their water params and whether or not they keep their inverts in a tank with fish (wanted to know if I should QT them). To my surprise, they keep a completely separate system for their inverts, so no need for me to quarantine. That was an awesome and welcome bit of info. They waited to ship them until the new year because of worries of shipping delays. This is a huuuuuge plus for me as they care about even their smaller sales too! I'm looking forward to doing business in the future with them! I don't have the best LFS, so I don't do a lot of business with them on their saltwater side. Share a story of your experience with Vivid Aquariums.

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My brother used to work there, he rose up in the ranks and knows Dave really well... they still talk despite my brother not being in the hobby for many years.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back