• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Possum Wrasses Tanaka’s and Yellow banded

JMann

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have had the Tanaka’s for almost 2 years and the Yellow Banded for 1 year. They love Mysis, LRS, fish eggs, frozen Pods, etc.. They are super healthy and active cruising around the tank usually within sight and they get along great with anybody. I am leaving for a long training pipeline in the military and need to find them a new home.

Price per unit: $50.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 2

gizzo12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have had the Tanaka’s for almost 2 years and the Yellow Banded for 1 year. They love Mysis, LRS, fish eggs, frozen Pods, etc.. They are super healthy and active cruising around the tank usually within sight and they get along great with anybody. I am leaving for a long training pipeline in the military and need to find them a new home.

Price per unit: $50.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 2

How much for the 2 shipped to Illinois?

OP
OP
JMann

JMann

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m prioritizing local pickup at this time but if that fails I’ll let you know. I appreciate your interest.

Just FYI I would just add on the cost of shipping to that price, maybe even reduce it slightly.

gizzo12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m prioritizing local pickup at this time but if that fails I’ll let you know. I appreciate your interest.

Just FYI I would just add on the cost of shipping to that price, maybe even reduce it slightly.
Sounds good thanks

OP
OP
JMann

JMann

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is someone coming to get both Possum Wrasses Wednesday.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back