Post-Kickstarter Update

Discussion in 'MindStream' started by Step Ahead Innovations, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Helenareefer

Helenareefer Active Member

To me, the target should be the aquarium maintenance companies that have to take care of multiple tanks in multiple locations. Real time test data without having to be on location, knowing before a visit what the tank needs, prioritizing visits based on data, and probably improved results and customer retention.

2. lennytheblenny

lennytheblenny Member

I think this is a mistake. Yes, I'm brand new to this forum but I've ran companies small and large for many years. Having ran a niche performance automotive company from the early Internet e-commerce days, I can tell you without exception, that it's going to be diffcult to run a successful business without participating in forums and listening to feedback from recognized leaders of a community.

You had several people provide fantastic guidance and feedback here in this thread. Unless you PM'd each of them, you just summarily ignored their feedback that they provided and said you're going to continue to ignore them until you bring your product to market.

I would suggest you go back to them and embrace much of what they said.

Years from now you'll look back and be glad you did.

ReefMadScientist and revhtree like this.
  3. revhtree

revhtree Owner Administrator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter Photo of the Month Award R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2019 R2R Secret Santa Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor Cyber Monday Sponsor

Yes these type links are fine!

PS. Our terms and rules are at the right hand bottom of every page. :)

lexinverts likes this.
  4. ReefMadScientist

ReefMadScientist Valuable Member

They did say they would contact the backers of the Kickstarter campaign but we shall see. I have not heard from anyone yet.

5. lexinverts

lexinverts Active Member

Here's a PDF of their MACNA presentation. It provides enough information (from a single tank) to get me excited about its potential, but not enough to provide evidence that it is accurate. Hopefully they will generate some accuracy data, in a range of tanks, and in comparison to other test kits soon.

http://mindstreamh2o.com/Media/Default/PDF/MACNA2015Workshop.pdf

Bryman likes this.
  6. ReefMadScientist

ReefMadScientist Valuable Member

Still have not been contacted. I guess the Kickstarter Backers help is not needed.

Draft saved Draft deleted