• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Post up Pictures of your Favorite Colony!

blasterman

View Badges
Reaction score
Radioactive nucs for the win!
20190822_181817.jpg
Always liked ' nuglear greens'. I managed to get ahold of an uber rare polyp of Frost / Fukishima greens which are similiar to nukes but even brighter, larger, and faster growing. Try to find some if you like classic nukes.

AdamB

View Badges
Reaction score
I've seen numerous threads were individuals post of pictures of their favorite single polyp or their most expensive single polyp, and I've contributed to a number of those as well. And of course we always have the "Eye Candy" thread, but I also really enjoy the look of a tank with large zoa colonies grown out. I currently have several in my tank that are spreading out quite nicely with dozens of polyps; Copper Rings, Tubb's Blue, a mixed colony of Pink Panthers and Mint Chocolate Chip, and a paly colony. I'll post up some pictures here in a bit, but in the mean time, lets see your pictures of your favorite colony or colonies (must be over two dozen polyps in the picture).

Lets try to stick to grown in colony shots with 2 dozen or so polyps, NO frag plugs, frag discs, or egg crate showing PLEASE. Plug shots can go in the eye candy thread (here: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/zoa-discussion-club-zoa/11-eye-candy-zoas-palys.html), lets try and keep this one to the grown in colony look. Also, please avoid references to trading or selling in the thread. Thanks all, now lets see some colonies!
My Zoa colony growing like crazy in my 90 gallon
D490E8A8-3EF7-42B0-90D8-02D2332631F5.png

How often do you have some type of algae issue?

• Constantly Something

Votes: 270 42.7%
  • Every Month

Votes: 37 5.8%
  • Every Few Months

Votes: 83 13.1%
  • A Few Times A Year

Votes: 89 14.1%
  • Once A Year Or So

Votes: 63 10.0%
  • Every Few years

Votes: 30 4.7%