Post your build thread!! This could help your Secret Santa with gift ideas!!

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ho! Ho! Ho! While we're still working on getting everything set for our name draw, I want to remind all of you that checking out your gift recipient's build thread is a great way to get ideas for them! It helps to know more about their reef, but also about who they are as a person. So, I got to thinking that once names are drawn, it might help if we had a thread where people had shared links to their build threads!

So, do us a favor! Help your Secret Santa out and post up a link to your build thread! If you don't have one yet, today is a great day to start one! Here are our member tank forums where you could post yours! CLICK HERE!

#R2RSecretSanta

RSnodgrass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Year old video but hopefully get a new one soon enough.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a reminder.....

The "Build Thread Contributor" badge, also links to a persons build thread. Just click the badge!

Here is my main tank:

but my signature will get you to:

and you have to go to my local hobby club for this set of tanks:

and not to be forgotten, my lazy easy powdered spirulina banana peel/skin pod cultures:

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Last edited:

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 current build threads in my sig line (and 2 old no longer have tank builds).

MamaP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just updated mine!

Squeaky McMurdo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My main tank is torn down so my build thread isn’t really all that helpful other than to see what artificial corals I have. I do hope to have it up and running again this year if we can get our house built.

I have a little 5 gallon reef running on solar power. I’m in a camper. Whatever my Secret Santa sends will need to be stored for future use. I don’t want or need much.

I’m mostly participating because it’s fun to send things that bring happiness. I’ve sent special non-reef related goodies along with my packages every year and find wish lists are indeed helpful for getting to know people. I’m kind of disappointed that the questions didn’t include favorite snack or color because I’ve used the heck out of that information in the past.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back