POTO 6th Anniversary Live Sale is TODAY (Sat. 8/29) 12pm-7pm EDT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
50266009412_40e0d70d1b_c.jpg

How Live Sale Works:

Starting at 12pm EDT to 7pm EDT on 8/29, we will post corals in this thread every 5-10 minutes, each with a link to purchase the coral on our website. All corals are WYSIWYG, and first pay first serve. The only way to get access to those corals is by following the link we post here, as they will not be posted on our website.

It helps to have an account registered and be logged in as items in Live Sales sell out really fast.

Shipping:

We offer a special shipping rate valid only for this Live Sale of $25, regardless of how much you buy, to anywhere in the continental United States. We ship FedEx with Overnight Priority. There is no free shipping.

All Live Sale orders must ship Monday - Thursday of the following week (8/31, 9/1, 9/2, and 9/3). You will get a chance to choose your shipping dates when you check-out.

There is no need to prepaid for a shipping module. You simply pay shipping when you buy your first coral, and choose "Local Pickup" when you make a separate purchase after. All your Live Sale orders will be combined into one ship out.

How to Choose Shipping Date (the day you want your order shipped):

When you check out on the cart page, you will get the following screen. You will then select your ship out date on top of the page. You must choose a shipping date before you can check out.

choose-shipping-date.jpg

Policy:

Due to the amount of people purchasing frags, sometimes two people can place orders for the same coral at once. We will honor the order that comes through our website first. The other person will get the same frag if available or a refund.

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oooh nice! Going to be great! Anymore teasers? :p
livesale-8-29-2020-FB.jpg

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By far one of my favorite vendors, especially when they had some absolutely stunning acans...which there will be some of?........right???

Lp1977

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top notch vendor to say the least. I recently made a larger order from there last live sale not the auction and the carrier that will remain nameless but preferred method of most "hint hint" finally delivered my priority overnight package 4 days late . Was not there fault by any means but they replaced my order of signature frags and a fish. I did have a multi head blue sun coral survive the delay in the Florida heat though. Buy with confidence!

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By far one of my favorite vendors, especially when they had some absolutely stunning acans...which there will be some of?........right???

Thank you for the kind words. Not many acans this time but we plan to make this into an acan tank:

50276335966_ceb6074564_c.jpg

Back