POTO 7th Anniversary Live Sale 8/28/21 at 3pm EDT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
POTO 7th Anniversary Sale 1x1 - revised.png

How Live Sale Works:

Starting at 3pm EDT to 9pm EDT on 08/28, we will post corals in this thread every 5-10 minutes, each with a link to purchase the coral on our website. All corals are WYSIWYG, and first pay first serve. The only way to get access to those corals is by following the link we post here, as they will not be posted on our website.

It helps to have an account registered and be logged in as items in Live Sales sell out really fast.

Shipping:

We offer a special shipping rate valid only for this Live Sale of $29, regardless of how much you buy, to anywhere in the continental United States. We ship FedEx with Overnight Priority. There is no free shipping.

All Live Sale orders must ship Monday - Wednesday of the following week (8/30, 8/31, 9/1). We can ship 9/3 for Saturday delivery for an extra $16. You will get a chance to choose your shipping dates when you check-out.

We will not be able to hold any corals beyond these dates.

There is no need to prepaid for a shipping module. You simply pay shipping when you buy your first coral, and choose "Local Pickup or Combine with Existing Order" when you make a separate purchase after. All your Live Sale orders will be combined into one ship out.

Policy:

Due to the amount of people purchasing frags, sometimes two people can place orders for the same coral at once. We will honor the order that comes through our website first. The other person will get the same frag if available or a refund.

Prior promos are not valid during our live sale, except gift certificates. All Purchases are final. No returns and no exchanges. Rules subject to change up to the start of the live sale.

Last edited:

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most likely a holy grail. And no, it wont look like that in your aquarium.
I will also say that the ungodly amount of things I’ve bought from them have matched up with photos once’s in my tank. Many looked better than I expected.

hi @footgal and @sp1187

I’ll try and make it to the party. No guarantees depends on my house hunt goes

Back