POTO Auction Indo Coral Edition!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our Auction Rules and Policy will be strictly enforced to ensure fairness. By bidding, you agree to our policy and abide by its rules. Read the How-tos to learn how to increase your chance of winning!

Qualify to WIN a MEDUSA TORCH COLONY ($300 value) by paying for all auction winning within 60 minutes after the last auction item ends! (Learn how to pay here)

Special discount for those who just need that coral! Get 15% off if you choose to buy out the item. Use code "i-need-it". Code expires on Saturday, 2-15-2020 at 9pm EST.

Check out the Christmas Island Emperor, Goldflake Angel, and True Personifer Angel also on auction!

Auction ends on Saturday, 2-15-2020 starting at 9pm EST.

Place your bid here:
https://www.piecesoftheocean.com/pages/products-on-auction

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember to qualify to WIN a MEDUSA TORCH COLONY ($300 value) by paying for all auction winning within 60 minutes after the last auction item ends! (Learn how to pay here)

Special discount for those who just need that coral! Get 15% off if you choose to buy out the item. Use code "i-need-it". Code expires on Saturday, 2-15-2020 at 9pm EST.

2020-02-13_04-12-07.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
beautiful Indo pieces !!!

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It comes with a heavy heart to have to say this........ I chose the "i-need-it" option on that torch. But there is a silver lining, its gonna look SWEEEEETTTT in my display!

@Pieces of the Ocean Ill be sure to add some more to that order too! Hopefully I can scoop that Splatter Bubble and Red/Rainbow Blasto too. Auction lineup looks great!

Phildago

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am experiencing confusion with this auction.

I bid on the ice age microclados. It said that I was the highest bidder when the sale ended. It still says that my bid was the closing bid...
But it only shows up in my lost bids, not won.

Is this a glitch?

I just screen shot the bidding
Screenshot_20200216-001806_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am experiencing confusion with this auction.

I bid on the ice age microclados. It said that I was the highest bidder when the sale ended. It still says that my bid was the closing bid...
But it only shows up in my lost bids, not won.

Is this a glitch?

I just screen shot the bidding
Screenshot_20200216-001806_Chrome.jpg

Hey Phil your bid was normal where as Warren's was a proxy. In order to be a winner your bid would have to be higher than his proxy.

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya'll should make it so that the proxy bid has to hit the mext minimum bid...

The requirement for a proxy bid is that it has to be 2x the minimum bid increment. So it already exceeded the minimum bid requirement.

In this case the proxy was already in place very early on when the minimum bid was still at $10. The public just wasn't shown that.

What would make sense was if the winning bid would be shown on top instead of your bid due to reason of timing. We will look into that.

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The requirement for a proxy bid is that it has to be 2x the minimum bid increment. So it already exceeded the minimum bid requirement.

In this case the proxy was already in place very early on when the minimum bid was still at $10. The public just wasn't shown that.

What would make sense was if the winning bid would be shown on top instead of your bid due to reason of timing. We will look into that.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back