*** POTO Holiday Reef & Chill 12/27/21 Monday 3pm - 9pm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

wazupjames

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my order today - WOW! Overall coral looks amazing, packaging was great - 3 sps look to have lost their color but I am sure they will recover just fine. The rest are stunning!

Attachments

• 20220106_124145.jpg
    20220106_124145.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 54

muffinmanXL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any update on your stuck packages? I’m on the same boat. Two coral orders stuck on Memphis for two days ;Nailbiting

FedEx just delivered mine, 2.5 days late. Water is ice cold and corals are either DOA and/or not looking too good at the moment. Tracking number is still showing pending delivery date and that the package is still in transit :rolleyes:

HeyLookItsCaps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FedEx just delivered mine, 2.5 days late. Water is ice cold and corals are either DOA and/or not looking too good at the moment. Tracking number is still showing pending delivery date and that the package is still in transit :rolleyes:

I feel your pain man, did anything make it? The WWC AOI are coming around, real fighters! The rest are probably toast… two beautiful gonis, a pink Cadillac, a Superman mushroom, and a bunch of zoas

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine are stuck tonight and picking up tomorrow morning. I’m hoping for the best.

Dahaker89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate FedEx

Attachments

• DE317243-292F-4E8E-A9EF-4B6ED8F317CD.jpeg
    DE317243-292F-4E8E-A9EF-4B6ED8F317CD.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 41

TnFishwater98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine still haven’t been delivered. It’s in a warehouse less than 20 min away and their retail store (where I’m picking up ) is open. They do not allow any pickup at their warehouse. Interstates snd main rds are very drive-able. They made it to Nashville yesterday.

TnFishwater98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine still haven’t been delivered. It’s in a warehouse less than 20 min away and their retail store (where I’m picking up ) is open. They do not allow any pickup at their warehouse. Interstates snd main rds are very drive-able. They made it to Nashville yesterday.
Update.
FedEx beat UPS and was able to deliver 2 packages 1 day late. UPS still has 1 shipment less than 20 miles away in a warehouse. No Ice to be found on the main roads but tell me it will be Monday before it will be delivered to their brick & Mortar storefront.
Both FedEx packages water was cold and their was a bad ocean smell when the boxes were open. Some Acros were already shedded and whiter than the snow that delayed them. Yumas look melted and others look like they are knocking on that door. Tried to slowly raise the water temp but not expecting much recovery.

Last edited:

muffinmanXL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel your pain man, did anything make it? The WWC AOI are coming around, real fighters! The rest are probably toast… two beautiful gonis, a pink Cadillac, a Superman mushroom, and a bunch of zoas

Thanks, did your WWC AOI pull through? All of mine are goners - the zoas didn't open up for ~3 days before finally melting away :( My first POTO order back in October was also delivered 3 days late by FedEx but the zoa and hammer corals somehow pulled through but no dice this time around (I'm sure the freezing winter temps didn't help)

muffinmanXL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update.
FedEx beat UPS and was able to deliver 2 packages 1 day late. UPS still has 1 shipment less than 20 miles away in a warehouse. No Ice to be found on the main roads but tell me it will be Monday before it will be delivered to their brick & Mortar storefront.
Both FedEx packages water was cold and their was a bad ocean smell when the boxes were open. Some Acros were already shedded and whiter than the snow that delayed them. Yumas look melted and others look like they are knocking on that door. Tried to slowly raise the water temp but not expecting much recovery.

Brutal, sorry to hear. Terrible time of the year order online coincides with the best deals of the year #firstworldproblems. I think all shippers are having their issues but FedEx is far worse than the other major carriers statistically

"From Dec. 5-11, the Postal Service clocked in with an on-time rate of 95%, up from 87.5% during the same period in 2020 though slightly below the prior 2021 week. UPS Inc. (NYSE: UPS) reported a 95.8% on-time rate, down slightly from 96.1% both in the prior week and the year-earlier period. FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) reported an on-time delivery rate of 84.8%, up slightly from the prior week’s levels but down more than 9 percentage points from the 2020 period, according to the ShipMatrix data."

and from November:
1641838588974.png

HeyLookItsCaps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, did your WWC AOI pull through? All of mine are goners - the zoas didn't open up for ~3 days before finally melting away :( My first POTO order back in October was also delivered 3 days late by FedEx but the zoa and hammer corals somehow pulled through but no dice this time around (I'm sure the freezing winter temps didn't help)

The AOI are gonna make it. A couple through up 1 strand of skirt maybe and melted also. No trace at all

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Thank you for your patience while we work this out with every customer that's experiencing issues. Remember we have a 14-day guarantee on all corals. Anyone who has reached out to us should have gotten a response and be in the process of being taken care of. If not please shoot us an email at [email protected]. We get lots of inquiries and email is the best way for us to make sure we don't miss your message.

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 70 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back