POTO Live Steals - Score Deals and Steals Live!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
50412737092_a45e8df1cf_c.jpg

Giving out deals or taking offers on the fly is something we do only in Live Sales. But to show our appreciation for our customers, we decide to do something special for you guys. If you have fun in our live sales, you will love our Live Steals where deals and steals can be scored in real-time as we also play games and give out prizes!

How It Works:

We will open a link to hundreds of corals on our site already marked down at 8pm EDT on Tuesday, 10/6/2020. There will be games, prizes, and one-time use coupons given out on already marked down prices. Want a pack? We'll make one on the spot! Want to make a reasonable (or unreasonable) offer? Throw it out there and we may either just take it or zap it like aiptasia. But why not? We can work something out too.

Rules:

1. Must have an account registered on our website (http://piecesoftheocean.com/)
2. When multiple offers are made on the same coral, the best offer is always taken first.
3. If an item is double-sold, the first to pay gets it. Refund or replacement can be had for the subsequent buyer.
4. Deals and offers must be made publicly.
5. The more you buy, the better deal we can give.
6. As we anticipate relatively more active member participation, we want to remind everyone to adhere to Reef2Reef's family friendly guidelines. Please keep all posts civil and respectful.
7. Shipping will be a flat $40 $25 for this special event. There will be no free shipping.
8. Due to the potentially hectic nature of this event, please be patient as we get to your message/post.
9. Rules are subject to change up to the start of the event.

This is an event that is first of its kind, even though you may have already had a taste in our Live Sale. We look forward to you joining us!

Go to post #32 to learn how to win the POTO God Pack.

Go to post #25 to see what we have for auction before the sale.

LiveSteals-9_6-700x200-(1).jpg

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Very nice !!! One way to put excitement into the week !!!

Pistol Peet

Reefing , family ,God, country.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sucks for me I type way too slow and my fingers are way too big I always push 3 buttons at a time and type jiburish I would definitely not be winning. Lol. Took multiple attempts just to type this comment.

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When can we expect the items to ship?

We can ship any day up to a week from the event. Saturday delivery available with additional fees There will be an option to choose the shipping date when you check out from our website:

shipping-date-select.jpg

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sucks for me I type way too slow and my fingers are way too big I always push 3 buttons at a time and type jiburish I would definitely not be winning. Lol. Took multiple attempts just to type this comment.

Haha you may want to be in front of a computer for this one!

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious how this works. Say I ask for a deal on a particular coral and you agree. Do you update the page and then I have to refresh and hope someone else doesn't snag the discounted price? Or will there be a link sent privately to the product page with discounted price so nobody else can steal my deal?

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious how this works. Say I ask for a deal on a particular coral and you agree. Do you update the page and then I have to refresh and hope someone else doesn't snag the discounted price? Or will there be a link sent privately to the product page with discounted price so nobody else can steal my deal?

We will send you an invoice. And once you pay the item is taken off the site. Until then however someone else with or without an offer can still pay and snag the same coral.

Gabe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to post a better review, but I participated in the Lightning sale and got about 10 pieces that have been in the tank for a little over a week. I chose the store pickup option and took my little ones over to Staten Island to pick them up. Everything is doing absolutely fantastic and I couldn't be any happier with the coral. Nothing bad came off during the dip - mostly just pods.

Additionally, the 2 guys in the shop were both a pleasure (didn't catch both of your names - masks make it weird - but I think Chris was the one specifically that helped me while the other was great to my boys while you fed the back tanks). The store was really great and I definitely plan to be back.

POTO 10/10 would spend lots of money with again.

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PRE-SALE AUCTION will be starting at 3PM EDT in this thread! Check back for details. You don't want to miss this.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 50 53.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • None.

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.6%
Back