POTO Reef and Chill: a special sales event Monday Evening 2/22 from 6pm - 10pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sarcazian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a system designated as "Receiving" where new corals get quarantined and dipped, and they stay there for a minimum of 2 weeks, and some longer. We are very anal with moving new corals into our grow-out systems and display as any nasty would be devastating to say the least. Having said that, we will never tell anyone to not quarantine if they have the means to quarantine, and certainly dip your new corals no matter where you get them from.

I really appreciate the through response and this sounds like a really awesome setup. Obviously, nothing is perfect and I was not expecting that, but I was curious what the procedure was that you followed as that helps me decide how long I want to QT.

It sounds like a 3-4 day QT is fair for a multi day dip just in case. But, no need for an extended event.

TeamPOTO

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WE would like to thank everyone who came to join us on a Monday for this very special reef and Chill event.

we know you have a lot of vendors to choose from and are very grateful you've chosen to spend your hard earn money with us. everyone here at POTO wishes every happy and healthy 2021.

Hope you had a good time because that is all that matters.
any contest winners please PM me if you haven't already done so.
Don't forget to leave us a review on google it helps us tremendously.

Thank you from
Team POTO

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back