POTO Reef and Chill: a special sales event Monday Evening 2/22 from 6pm - 10pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Viva'sReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just to confirm shipments that were selected for shipping on 2/23 will ship out tomorrow for Wednesday delivery? I have the week off so hoping I didnt make a mistake and shipping is next week.

Ghostrider13

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WE would like to thank everyone who came to join us on a Monday for this very special reef and Chill event.

we know you have a lot of vendors to choose from and are very grateful you've chosen to spend your hard earn money with us. everyone here at POTO wishes every happy and healthy 2021.

Hope you had a good time because that is all that matters.
any contest winners please PM me if you haven't already done so.
Don't forget to leave us a review on google it helps us tremendously.

Thank you from
Team POTO
Thank you. Great event and looking forward to the next.

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to confirm shipments that were selected for shipping on 2/23 will ship out tomorrow for Wednesday delivery? I have the week off so hoping I didnt make a mistake and shipping is next week.

Yep if you pick Ship Tuesday then it will ship out tomorrow (Tuesday) for Wednesday delivery.

TeamPOTO

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you selected 2/23 it will ship tues for weds shipping is correct

ccurnick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reading these comments on shipping and the first post in the thread again has me confused as it says tues-Thursday.... but I selected Monday on the website. Do I need to change my shipping date?

TeamPOTO

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reading these comments on shipping and the first post in the thread again has me confused as it says tues-Thursday.... but I selected Monday on the website. Do I need to change my shipping date?
when do you need your items shipped ?

TeamPOTO

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes we've seem to have made a mistake, if you have any shipping dates that you need changed
please email [email protected]

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for reefing and chilling with us tonight! Enjoy 15% off on all remaining Reef and Chill items with code "reef-and-chill-15".

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks POTO Team!
I've had a lot of fun and this really has turned the trajectory of my week around. I still have to be on a conference call for the rest of the week. But now sitting at home Wednesday I will have something to look forward to while the drones do their thing. Really appreciate winning and buying! Thank you very much.

I was wondering, can you add a dozen Roses for my wife?

growing sea sponge GIF by Daily Mail Online
:)

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef and Chill corals will all come down tonight at midnight EST. And don't forget we've got 15% everything at the moment with the promo code: reef-and-chill-15

Once again, a huge thank you to all who participated in this event. We really do enjoy these interactive sales and look forward to the next one!

busybits

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my confirmation of shipment. You guys are awesome and I am excited to see the new family members. Thanks again for all your help!

Sarcazian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait myself ! I'm hoping that it still comes today and/or things are still alive.

Delivery was scheduled for an hour ago. Fedex pulled up to my house 1.5 hours ago and then pulled away. What a tease.

Now delivery is by end of day.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back