POTO Sizzling Summer Lightning Sale - now with 15% off!

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
August31-LightningSale.jpg

Get ready for our Summer Sizzling Lightning Sale, which has over 600 corals getting listed all at once - at up to 50%-70% off. The sale happens on our website only!

Overnight shipping is a flat rate of $29 to anywhere in the continental USA. There is no free shipping in Lightning Sale. Special shipping rate only applies during the sale.

Everything is WYSIWYG unless otherwise stated, and first come first serve. To get the item you want, make sure to check out with it. Having the item in your cart does not guarantee the item for you because someone else can also have the same item in their cart. The first person to complete the check out process gets the item.

Last edited:

Musovski

Soft Coral Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any teasers?
Look Looking GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any xmas tree worm rocks today?

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah a conniseur like myself.

hat tip GIF

Did you see the one they had on auction two weeks ago?

They had a really nice one a couple weeks ago, then a not quite as nice one last week. I almost pulled the trigger on the bigger one, but I would like one with an orange worm.

clifg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They had a really nice one a couple weeks ago, then a not quite as nice one last week. I almost pulled the trigger on the bigger one, but I would like one with an orange worm.
Yeah I'm kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on that really nice one.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was a bit concerned too with how many crabs/shrimp I saw on it. No clue if they are totally reef safe and compatible with my tiger pistol pair.

clifg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was a bit concerned too with how many crabs/shrimp I saw on it. No clue if they are totally reef safe and compatible with my tiger pistol pair.
Take this with a grain of salt, because I don't think anyone knows a ton about them, but from what I've read they are essentially hermit crabs. I think your pistols would be more of a danger to them than vice versa.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back